1. Describe the most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why this success is unforgettable to you.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is never too late for an old person to receive higher education and get a university degree.
3. 阅读：the school is planning to downsize the size of art sculpture class from 30 to 15 to improve communication between students and professor.
1) Sculpture is so important for students of arts that they would like to choose the class even if not paid so much attention from the teacher, the new regulation will deprive art student's privilege of choosing the class they want.
2) The art students would pay for the materials themselves, just to get the chance to attend the class.
4. 阅读: 【lateral view】 (侧面观点) 商科题材-从一个新的观点来看问题。
5. 问题：女生took 6 classes this semester and she was selected to the women's basketball team。平时篮球训练占用了她太多的学习时间。有两个解决方法：
(1) 女生自己说出to quit the basketball team, since it takes too much time。男生说她got in the team after several times of application，放弃了很shameful。
(2) 男生说出方案2：to drop some non-required classes which are not so important, 但女生说good scores in extra classes may make her competitive to attend a graduate school.
6. 人体生物学- 眼泪的保护作用。
1) Basal tears. Help to keep eyes moist and protect the eyes from bacteria, 如the blink of eyes naturally produces tear film and offers the protection.
2) Reflex tears. When foreign particles enter human’s eyes, reflex tear can wash the dirt away. 如：走在沙滩上的人，眼睛进沙，extra tears created to wash the sand out.
成都朗阁 课程咨询，欢迎拨打免费热线： 400-028-4300